07 Jun 2018 09:00 - 17:15
This course is designed as an introduction to equine neurology for the less experienced, and a refresher for those with more years in practice. We will focus on common clinical problems and emphasise a practical, problem-based approach.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Refresh/update your knowledge on equine neurology
• Enhance/learn practical skills in neurological exam
• Confidently be able to identify r
adiographic abnormalities of the spine and gain insight on the role of advanced imaging
• Understand priorities in managing EHV outbreaks and individual patients with this disease.
Suitable for RCVS Modules:
C-E.2 C-E.4 and C-E.16
Non Member £490
Celia M Marr BVMS MVM PhD DEIM DipECEIM FRCVS - UK
Steve Reed DVM DipACVIM - USA
Richard Piercy MA VetMB MS PhD DipACVIM MRCVS - UK
Vanessa Peters MedVet(Berne) MRCVS - UK
Emil Olsen DVM PhD MRCVS - UK
Catriona MacKenzie BVMS DipECEIM MRCVS - UK
Richard Newton BVSc MSC PhD FRCVS - UK
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
Rossdales Equine Hospital and Diagnostic Centre,
Cotton End Road,
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555