Back Pain – Present and into the Future
21 Feb 2018 18:00 - 21:30
This South of England Regional Meeting comprises two evening sessions separated with a buffet dinner. The lectures are specific to the horse back, based on the latest in diagnostics and treatment from several different viewpoints. This should be of interest to the studying for RCVS related modules, and the more experienced clinicians.
BEVA Members £50
Student Members £25
Key Learning Objectives:
• To confidently be able to identify the presence of back pain
• Develop an understanding of how adjunctive therapy can aid in the rehabilitation of back problems
• Refresh/ update your knowledge on the treatment of back pathology
• Interpretation and relevance of the various imaging techniques used in the diagnosis of back pain
• Enhance practical skills associated with the clinical examination of the back and saddle fit
Pauline Williams BSc MSc MA Vet MB Cert EM (Int Med) MRCVS - West Sussex
Simon Staempfli Dr Med.Vet DipACT Dip ABVP MRCVS - West Sussex
Marushka Aylward MSc,BSc,MCSP HPC reg,ACPAT cat A - Hampshire
Carolin Gerdes MedVet (Hannover) MRCVS - Suffolk
Olivia Jones D.C - Kent
Luis Rubio-Martinez DVM DVSc PhD DipECVS Dip ACVS MRCVS - Sussex
Gale Williams BA (hons)Vet Physio PhD - Warwickshire
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
Kindly Sponsored By: