AI Refresher Course 2017
14 Dec 2017 09:30 - 17:30
A requirement for inclusion on the BEVA AI List, this day course will discuss recent changes to artificial insemination in horses. Panel sessions will give delegates the opportunity to discuss any issues in depth with a panel of experts.
Key Learning Objectives:
• Re-certification for continued inclusion on BEVA AI List
• Updated knowledge of recent developments in artificial insemination
• Updated knowledge of venereal diseases and their control
• Greater insight into dealing with “problem mares”
• An update on the current legislation wrt semen importation and certification
BEVA Members £100
Suitable for RCVS Modules:
C-E.9 Mare reproduction and breeding management
C-E.10 Stallion reproduction and breeding management
Mr Huw Griffiths BSc BVSc MRCVS Hampshire
Mr James Crabtree BVetMed MS CertESM MRCVS - North Yorkshire
Dr Jonathan Pycock BVetMed PhD DESM MRCVS - North Yorkshire
Mr Andrew McGladdery BVMS CertESM MRCVS - Suffolk
Mr Chris Tufnell BSc BVM&S MRCVS MRAC - Berkshire
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
Kindly Sponsored By: