Fundamentals of Dentistry
20 Nov 2021 09:00 - 17:00
Rossdales Equine Hospital,
Sorry we're not ready for you to book this course. Please register your interest and we'll contact you as soon as bookings open.
About the Course
The day revolves around the treatment of live patients with a balance of Veterinary Surgeons and highly experienced Equine Dental Technicians leading the teaching. Small group practicals will allow all delegates to perform full dental treatments under the guidance of the course tutors. This course is aimed at practitioners looking to improve their knowledge and practical skills in the use of motorised dental equipment for routine rasping.
Key Learning Objectives
- Refresh your knowledge of the normal equine mouth and the common pathology found within the oral cavity.
- Update your knowledge of the maintenance of the modern motorised dental units and their safe use.
- Develop an effective method of oral examination.
- Be confident in your approach to the routine motorised rasping of the horse’s teeth.
- Improve your technique using motorised equipment to correct more advanced pathology.
| ||I feel I have gained a lot of knowledge and feel more competent in equine dentistry as a result. I will definitely be using what has been taught on a regular basis and will be passing learnt information on to colleagues also.|
- 2019 Delegate
- The programme will be made available here soon.
Please be reminded of biosecurity requirements at BEVA CPD events, these can be viewed here.
Kindly sponsored by
Please note: you are required to make an online payment when booking via the website. If you would like to pay using a different method please contact us on +44 (0) 1638 723 555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.