We have updated our Privacy Policy. You can find out more here.
For Equine Vets Everywhere

Advertising and Sponsorship

The British Equine Veterinary Association (BEVA) is Europe’s largest, and the World’s second largest, equine veterinary association. BEVA is committed to serve and lead the equine veterinary profession in the championing of high standards of equine health and welfare and the promotion of scientific excellence and education worldwide.

As a highly regarded authority BEVA represents the industry at the highest levels, runs outstanding Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Courses, a large annual Congress (which includes a 100+ exhibition stands), produces universally respected journals, and provides support and guidance for its members throughout their professional lives.

Why Choose BEVA?

BEVA sponsorship offers valuable opportunity for your company to:

·         Form new business relationships and reinforce your position within the industry in order to drive revenue.

·         Communicate your message and services to a well educated, highly qualified, wealthy group of individuals and their practices.

·         Raise your profile locally, nationally and/or internationally.

·         Self-select your audience - capture the attention of all, or niche groups of equine veterinarians.


BEVA has a growing membership of around 2,400 veterinarians (77% are UK based and the remaining 23% are from overseas).The membership is largely comprised of: 

·         practice partners  the decision maker

·         specialist/academics – pioneers in the field

·         mixed/equine practitioners –the sustenance of the profession

·         new graduates – up and coming major players

·         veterinary students – the future of veterinary science

·         BEVA communicates with all the veterinary practices across the UK that offer equine services (approx 1,340).

·         BEVA holds a database of approx 5,000 Non Members (consisting of vets and other affiliated parties).

Your sponsorship is crucial to us, as a Charity we rely on your support to help us underwrite the important services we provide.

BEVA wishes to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with companies for corporate sponsorships at every level.