To keep connected with Equine Veterinary Journal and Equine Veterinary Education, Wiley are launching the Wiley Online Library app. This new app will replace our two journal apps, so please ensure you update your phone with the new app to ensure you are able to continue to access the latest articles published in BEVA Journals on your phone.
How to access the journals on the new app
You will need to log in to the app using your BEVA website log in details. We've recorded a handy 'how to' video to show you how to log in.
Instead of accessing Equine Veterinary Education and Equine Veterinary Journal through the old standalone journal apps on your phone, you should now use the Wiley Online Library app. The old standalone journal apps will no longer be updated.
Keep up to date with the latest content from Equine Veterinary Education and Equine Veterinary Journal through the new app and access all other Wiley journals – all in one place.
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy access to more content on the go: Browse 1,600+ journals by society, subject or by journal title, all in 1 place
- Build your own customised research feed from your favourite journals and topics
- Receive notifications when new issues are released
- Save research and journal issues to your device for offline reading
- Log in for full access or browse free content
- Coming soon: cut out the noise with our single society focus mode
Get access with 3 quick steps
- Search ‘Wiley Online Library’ in your app store and download it to your device
- Log in to the app using your BEVA member website log in
- Search for content by journal, society or subject and favourite your society’s journal for easy access in future
Access to the app will last for 90 days and then you will need to log back in.
Visit Wiley's FAQ page for more information or visit the ‘About this app’ page in the Wiley Online Library app settings for help.