Feet, Joints and Physiotherapy
25 Feb 2021 18:00 - 21:30
Please note, bookings for this meeting will close at 15.30 hrs GMT on Thursday 25th February.
We plan to hold all advertised courses provided they can fully comply with local Covid-19 guidelines. This will mean that a series of protective measures will be put in place; all attendees will be notified of these measures before attending the course.
We would like to reassure you, if we need to cancel or postpone one of our upcoming courses for any reason you will be entitled to a full refund. Please see further information in our terms and conditions below.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for vets of all levels of experience who are looking to gain a deeper understanding of treating common orthopaedic ailments in the feet.
About the Course
Get up to date with OCD - Can we stop it before surgery? What can we do to prevent it? Does it have to become a chip? Do we leave it or whip it out?
Physiotherapy is increasingly used to help prevent and treat lameness. Farriery has been a huge part of lameness prevention and treatment for years. Find out how you can best use physios and farriers as part of managing and treating lameness.
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop an understanding of the best approach to OCD.
- Refresh your knowledge of equine physiotherapy.
- Be able to confidently approach the shoeing of the hind limb.
Really interesting and practically applicable course
- 2020 Delegate
- Dr Kieran O'Brien MA MVB PhD MRCVS
- Bruce Bladon BVMS Cert EP DESTS Dipl ECVS FRCVS
- Gillian Tabor MSc ResM ACPAT Cat A RAMP
- Simon Moore FWCF
- BEVA members £20
- BEVA nurse members £20
- BEVA student members £20
- Non members £40
Kindly sponsored by
Please note: you are required to make an online payment when booking via the website. If you would like to pay using a different method please contact us on +44 (0) 1638 723 555 or by email at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
Covid-19 Terms and Conditions
- If you book a place on a BEVA CPD course and are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 related issue (e.g. as a result of showing symptoms or track and trace restrictions) you will receive a credit for the amount you paid. This credit can be used for any BEVA CPD and will be valid for a year from the date of issue. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course.
- If you need to cancel your place for a non-Covid-19 related reason our standard terms and conditions will apply.
- If BEVA are required to cancel or postpone a course for any reason, you can opt to receive a full refund or receive a credit for a future BEVA CPD course (valid for a year from the date of issue).
Standard Terms and Conditions
- A full refund will be made, less a 10% administration charge, if cancellation is more than 6 weeks before the start of the course
- A refund cannot be guaranteed if cancellation is less than 6 weeks before the start of the course. A refund will be made if BEVA can resell the place, less a 20% administration charge.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person free of charge. If the transferee is not a BEVA member he/she will be liable for the difference between the member and non-member rate.
- All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- BEVA may pass contact details of delegates to the organisers or sponsors of the course unless the delegate has specified otherwise.
- All delegates self-certify that they are a qualified veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse and qualified to undertake the procedures being taught. Where the delegate is in training for such a qualification BEVA must be made aware of their training status at the time of booking.
By registering for this event, you accept the above terms and conditions.