13th International Equine Colic Research Symposium
04 Sep 2021 18:00 - 07 Sep 2021 21:10
About the Symposium
The Equine Colic Symposium has become an important triennial meeting for equine vets and researchers over the past 30 years. The 2021 meeting will run over four days with over 40 research presentations and live discussions with the author.
Topics areas will include but are not limited to:
- Surgical techniques
- Gastric ulceration
- Pharmacology of intestinal motility
- Complications: Post-operative ileus, laminitis, adhesions etc.
- Physiology of digestion
- Intestinal microbiome
The 13th International Equine Colic Research Symposium will be held virtually on the BEVA Congress Virtual Hub. There will be four sessions each evening from 4 - 7 September.
- 4 September, 18:00 (BST) to 20:10 (BST) - Abstract presentations with live Q&A
- 5 September, 18:00 (BST) to 20:10 (BST) - Abstract presentations with live Q&A
- 6 September, 18:00 (BST) to 20:10 (BST) - Abstract presentations with live Q&A
- 7 September, 18:00 (BST) to 21:10 (BST) - Abstract presentations with live Q&A and 60 minute live panel discussion led by members of the Colic Committee
During each evening session there will be 10 abstract presentations followed by a short Q&A with the author. Poster presentations will also be on display digitally throughout the Symposium. Attendees will have access to all recordings of the sessions and poster presentations for 12 months.
Kindly sponsored by
Please note: you are required to make an online payment when booking via the website. If you would like to pay using a different method please contact us on +44 (0) 1638 723 555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.