Sarcoids and Other Irritations
04 Feb 2020 18:00 - 21:30
Lakeside Conference Centre,
About the Course
This half day CPD course is a chance to update your knowledge and hear the legendary Derek Knottenbelt talk on those everyday conditions such as sarcoids: hear the latest on spread, how to diagnose and how and when to treat them, as well as an update on and other skin neoplasias (e.g. melanomas) in the horse.
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop an understanding of how to diagnose skin tumours.
- Refresh your knowledge on new treatments for skin tumours.
- Learn practical skills in the treatment of sarcoids.
- Be able to confidently identify the different types skin tumours.
Very interesting with excellent speakers, the atmosphere was relaxed and allowed good audience participation
- 2019 Delegate
- Dr Kieran O’Brien MA MVB PhD MRCVS
- Professor Emeritus Derek C Knottenbelt OBE, BVM&S, DVM&S, DipECEIM, DACVIM, MRCVS
- Dr Jeremy Kemp-Symonds BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), MSc, BVMS, PGCHE, MRSB, AFHEA, MRCVS
- BEVA members £50
- Student members £25
- Nurse members £25
- Non members £100
Full Course Programme
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.