VetPD Advanced Mare Reproduction – A 2-Day Practical Course
30 Aug 2019 08:30 - 31 Aug 2019 18:00
This two-day practical course has been developed for equine veterinarians and mixed animal practitioners with a working knowledge in the field of mare reproduction and provides a critical update on the management of mares for natural breeding / artificial insemination, on different causes that lead to mares being barren and how to investigate and treat these problems (incl. hysteroscopy). The 2nd day will focus on the pregnant mare with foetal sexing, different pregnancy-related problems and peri-partum emergencies (incl. dystocia & retained foetal membranes etc.).
This course is suitable for RCVS Modules: B-EP.3; C-E.5; C-E.9; C-E.10; C-E.11; C-E.15; C-E.16
Full Programme and Book your Place
VetPD Ltd, www.vetpd.com
James R. Crabtree BVM&S, CertEM(StudMed), MRCVS - UK
Tom A.E. Stout VetMB, MA, PhD, Dipl. ECAR, KNMvD - Netherlands
Dr. med. Vet, Dipl. ECAR - Germany
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
Tierärztliches Kompetenzzentrum Karthaus GmbH,
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555