Modern Equine Dentistry
18 Oct 2019 09:30 - 19 Oct 2019 18:00
After many successful and fully subscribed years and a break for planning, this course has been completely re-invigourated for this year and will be based in Gloucestershire at B&W Equine Hospital and the Tortworth court Hotel.
The course is aimed at post-new-graduates wishing to enhance their knowledge and technical skills in Equine dentistry, practitioners wishing to update their know-how, or extremely keen new graduates. New to the course a will be wetlab and practical sessions on equine endoscopy and periodontal treatments, a demonstration of specific dental instruments and their maintenance, in addition to the popular practical examination and treatment with live horses and imaging interpretation.
Some basics of dental anatomy and physiology will be assumed and the focus is on diagnosis of pathology and treatment selection and implementation. The faculty comprise a wealth of experience in equine practice, teaching and speciality practice and an interactive course dinner will feature. The course is well supported by industry partners who will be available to provide technical; expertise and sales advice.
The course is compatible with RCVS Cert AVP modules CE.12 and CE13.
Full course programme to follow.
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.