Advanced Theoretical Equine Dental Technicians Course - Lectures and Live Day Package
15 Aug 2024 09:00 - 17:00
We're just putting the finishing touches to this course, to be the first to find out when more information is available, please complete our register interest form.
About the course
This course will provide you with the necessary knowledge to help ensure you are ready to sit the BEVA/BVDA exam.
More information about this course will be available shortly.
BEVA Vet Members can attend the live discussion only
If you are a BEVA member and registered vet looking to refresh your knowledge in equine dentistry, then you can book to attend the live discussion only. You can book this here.
If you are an Equine Dental Technician or if you are not a BEVA Vet Member, you will need to book the full package which includes recorded online sessions as well as the live day to ensure that you cover everything that you need to know.
Very informative and a good start to my equine dental career
- previous Advanced Theoretical EDT course delegate
The speakers for this course will be confirmed shortly.
The price for this course will be confirmed soon.
Terms and conditions
- If you book a place on a BEVA CPD course and are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 related issue you will receive a credit for the amount you paid. This credit can be used for any BEVA CPD and will be valid for a year from the date of issue. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course.
- If BEVA are required to cancel or postpone a course for any reason, you can opt to receive a full refund or receive a credit for a future BEVA CPD course (valid for a year from the date of issue).
- A full refund will be made, less a 10% administration charge, if cancellation is more than 6 weeks before the start of the course
- A refund cannot be guaranteed if cancellation is less than 6 weeks before the start of the course. A refund will be made if BEVA can resell the place, less a 20% administration charge.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person free of charge. If the transferee is not a BEVA member they will be liable for the difference between the member and non-member rate.
- All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- BEVA may pass contact details of delegates to the organisers or sponsors of the course unless the delegate has specified otherwise.
- All delegates self-certify that they are a qualified veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse and qualified to undertake the procedures being taught. Where the delegate is in training for such a qualification BEVA must be made aware of their training status at the time of booking.
By registering for this event, you accept the above terms and conditions.