Advanced Reproduction Discussion Forum
07 Dec 2023 09:00 - 17:00
Online bookings for this course have now closed. If you would like to book a place on this course, please call us on +44 (0)1638 723555.
7 CPD hours
About the course
A perfect online CPD course if you are regularly doing reproduction and A.I. work, and is the perfect pre-season refresher. This course should also be attended by those whose listing on the BEVA Approved A.I. List is due for renewal.
By delegate request this course will be continuing it’s strong discussion element, using the online format to bring a fabulous group of international speakers. Aimed at vets who are active and hands-on in the field of reproduction, this course covers some controversial and relevant ‘hot topics’ from the past season to prepare us for the next one. Discussion is frank and open, with a lively level of interaction amongst the panel.
We are glad to have this popular and lively course back in it’s online, accessible discussion-based format.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course you will...
1. Have an increased understanding of the hot topics in the field of A.I. and reproduction
2. Have developed your knowledge of new legislation and drug regulations
3. Feel more confident in your ability to tackle problem cases and tricky situations
4. Be able to confidently discuss evolving areas of reproduction
This is an essential refresher for those working in AI.
- previous course delegate
Course Organiser: James Crabtree BVM&S CertEM(StudMed) FRCVS
Marco Alvarenga DVM PhD
Patrick Brogan Bsc BVSc MANZCVSc MSc DACT (Specialist in Equine Reproduction)
Andrew Dell BSc PhD PGCE
Ryan Ferris DVM, MS, Dipl.ACT
Kelly Harrison-Tait BVSc MRCVS
Jessica Lawson BVetMed PhD MRCVS
Tullis Matson FRAgS HonDTech
Monica Morganti Dr Med Vet DACT DECAR MRCVS
Camilla Scott BVetMed, CertAVP (ESM), DACT, MRCVS
Jutta Sielhorst DrMedVet Dipl.ECAR
John Spencer BVSc MRCVS
Tom Stout VetMB MA PhD Dipl.ECAR KNMvD Specialist
Vet member: £110
Non member: £220
Suitable for RCVS Modules
BEP3, CE9, CE10, CE11, CE16
This course is sponsored by
Terms and conditions
- If you book a place on a BEVA CPD course and are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 related issue you will receive a credit for the amount you paid. This credit can be used for any BEVA CPD and will be valid for a year from the date of issue. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course.
- If BEVA are required to cancel or postpone a course for any reason, you can opt to receive a full refund or receive a credit for a future BEVA CPD course (valid for a year from the date of issue).
- A full refund will be made, less a 10% administration charge, if cancellation is more than 6 weeks before the start of the course
- A refund cannot be guaranteed if cancellation is less than 6 weeks before the start of the course. A refund will be made if BEVA can resell the place, less a 20% administration charge.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person free of charge. If the transferee is not a BEVA member they will be liable for the difference between the member and non-member rate.
- All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- BEVA may pass contact details of delegates to the organisers or sponsors of the course unless the delegate has specified otherwise.
- All delegates self-certify that they are a qualified veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse and qualified to undertake the procedures being taught. Where the delegate is in training for such a qualification BEVA must be made aware of their training status at the time of booking.
By registering for this event, you accept the above terms and conditions.