Advanced Discussion Forum: Orthopaedic Soft Tissue Injury
08 Dec 2023 08:30 - 17:00
Online bookings for this course have now closed. If you would like to book a place on this course, please call us on +44 (0)1638 723555.
In-person & live stream
8 CPD hours
About the Day
Intra-synovial soft tissue healing of tendons, ligaments and menisci remains a challenge in all species and can often present differently.
Join world-leading experts for a thought-provoking discussion on intra-synovial soft tissue injuries. During the day we will compare our treatments against human medicine, discuss our diagnostic approaches and consider therapeutic strategies for managing these conditions.
Now available on live stream from just £75
Download the course programme
Course Organiser: Fran James MA VetMB DipACVS DipECVS DipACVSMR MRCVS
Will Barker BVSc MVetMed DipECVS MRCVS
Andrew Carr ChM DSc FRCS FMedSci
Andy Fiske-Jackson BVSc MVetMed FHEA Dipl.ECVS MRCVS
Lisa Fortier DVM PhD
Matt Smith BVetMed DEO DipECVS MRCVS
Roger Smith MA VetMB PhD DEO DipECVSMR DipECVS FRCVS
David Stack MVB MSc DipECVS MRCVS
Vet Member Attended: £345
Non Member Attended: £690
Vet Member Online: £75
Non Member Online: £150
This course is sponsored by
Terms and conditions
- If you book a place on a BEVA CPD course and are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 related issue you will receive a credit for the amount you paid. This credit can be used for any BEVA CPD and will be valid for a year from the date of issue. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course.
- If BEVA are required to cancel or postpone a course for any reason, you can opt to receive a full refund or receive a credit for a future BEVA CPD course (valid for a year from the date of issue).
- A full refund will be made, less a 10% administration charge, if cancellation is more than 6 weeks before the start of the course
- A refund cannot be guaranteed if cancellation is less than 6 weeks before the start of the course. A refund will be made if BEVA can resell the place, less a 20% administration charge.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person free of charge. If the transferee is not a BEVA member they will be liable for the difference between the member and non-member rate.
- All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- BEVA may pass contact details of delegates to the organisers or sponsors of the course unless the delegate has specified otherwise.
- All delegates self-certify that they are a qualified veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse and qualified to undertake the procedures being taught. Where the delegate is in training for such a qualification BEVA must be made aware of their training status at the time of booking.
By registering for this event, you accept the above terms and conditions.