NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of BEVA Ltd will be held during BEVA Congress in the Birmingham ICC, Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2EA at 12.15pm on Thursday 13th September 2018.
The business of the meeting will be:
1. To approve minutes of 2017 Annual General Meeting
2. To present reports and accounts for year ended 31st December 2017
3. To approve appointment of Non-Presidential Director/Trustee
4. To approve appointment of Junior Vice President
5. To approve re-appointment of Charity Council Members
6. To approve appointment of new Charity Council Members
7. To approve admission of new members
8. To approve Honorary Membership nomination
9. Members’ Proposed Resolutions
10. Any other business
Any advance questions or proposed resolutions (providing they comply with the notice required by the Articles of Association) should be sent to the BEVA Office for receipt no later than 12.00 noon on Thursday 23rd August 2018.
The full agenda, accounts, reports, proxy forms and details of any resolutions can be viewed and downloaded, as they become available in the About Us section of the BEVA website.
Any member is entitled to appoint another person as a proxy to exercise all or any of the member’s rights to attend and to speak and vote at the Annual General Meeting of the Charity.