Who is the course for?
This course is for veterinary surgeons working in artificial insemination. By attending the course vets will be eligible to be listed on the BEVA Approved A.I. List.
About the Course
The Online A.I. Discussion Forum takes the discussion element that delegates enjoyed previously and applies to the field of A.I. Come and find out how the experts from the UK and Europe approach induction of ovulation, semen management and drug usage and regulation.
This course is a requirement for inclusion on the BEVA Approved A.I. List. Those on the BEVA Approved A.I. List are required to attend this course every four years.
Key Learning Objectives
- Re-certification for continued inclusion on the BEVA A.I. List
- Updated knowledge of recent developments in artificial insemination
- Discussion amongst senior clinicians in this field
- Cross pollination of treatment choices amongst the delegates
- Wider discussions involving matters of equine reproduction
|| A good overview update and debate from experienced practitioners
- 2020 Delegate
- Mr Huw Griffiths BSc BVSc Cert ESM MRCVS, Hampshire
- BEVA members £85
- Non members £170
- The programme will be made available soon.
Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions
- A full refund will be made, less a 10% administration charge, if cancellation is more than 6 weeks before the start of the course
- A refund cannot be guaranteed if cancellation is less than 6 weeks before the start of the course. A refund will be made if BEVA can resell the place, less a 20% administration charge.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person free of charge. If the transferee is not a BEVA member he/she will be liable for the difference between the member and non-member rate.
- All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- BEVA may pass contact details of delegates to the organisers or sponsors of the course unless the delegate has specified otherwise.
- All delegates self-certify that they are a qualified veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse and qualified to undertake the procedures being taught. Where the delegate is in training for such a qualification BEVA must be made aware of their training status at the time of booking.
By registering for this event, you accept the above terms and conditions.