Orthopaedic Update for the Ambulatory Clinician
13 Feb 2019 18:00 - 21:15
This Southern Regional Meeting comprises of two evening sessions separated with a buffet dinner. The lectures are specific to the horse’s distal limb, based on the latest in diagnostics and treatment from several different viewpoints.
This should be of interest to those studying for RCVS related modules and is aimed at the ambulatory clinician.
All England Jumping Course
BEVA Members £50
BEVA Student Members £25
BEVA Nurse Members £25
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Develop an understanding of the treatments available for joint and ligament injuries
• Refresh your knowledge on remedial farriery
• Learn practical skills in the imaging of the distal limb
• Be able to confidently identify significant abnormalities within the distal limb
• Interpret significant MRI changes
Dr Pauline Williams BSc, MSc, MA, Vet MB, Cert EM (Int Med), MRCVS, West Sussex
Dr Simon Staempfli Dr Med.Vet,DipACT,Dip ABVP,MRCVS, West Sussex
Chris Baldwin BVetMed MRCVS, West Sussex
Sarah Boys Smith MA VetMB CertES(Orth) DipECVS Dip ACVSMR MRCVS, Suffolk
Tim Mair BVSc PhD DEIM DESTS DipECEIM AssocECVDI FRCVS,
Ralph Rennison DipWCF
SUITABLE FOR RCVS MODULES
C-E6, C-E7, C-E 16, C-E 15, B-EP3
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
All England Jumping Course,
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555