Fundamentals of the Skin, Eyes, Medicines and Difficult Moments
11 Jul 2019 08:45 - 17:00
A day discussing the common ophthalmic and dermatologic conditions seen in general practice. Emphasis will be on using history and clinical examination to help determine the best diagnostic approach. Practical sessions will be used to consolidate this approach. We will also discuss those ‘tricky situations’ that come up in equine practice.
Wotton Under Edge
B&W Equine Hospital,
Breadstone, Berkeley GL13 9HG
BEVA Members £240
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Refresh your knowledge on common ocular and dermatologic disorders
• Confidently be able to perform an ophthalmic and dermatologic examination
• Learn key practical skills in dermatology and ophthalmology
• Refresh common ocular and dermatologic therapeutics
• Develop tools to help manage difficult situations in practice
Imogen Johns BVSc Dip ACVIM FHEA MRCVS
SUITABLE FOR RCVS MODULES
C-E.3 Equine General Medicine; C-VD.4 Equine Dermatology; C-E.15,16,17 Equine Parts 1,2,3; C-VO.2 Production animal and equine ophthalmology
Brian Patterson BVM&S Cert VOphthal MRCVS, Gloucestershire
Alex Wood BVetMed CertAVP(EM) MRCVS, Gloucesterhire
Carolyne Crowe BSc(Hons) BVetMed(Hons) MSc MRCVS Dip Coaching Dip Stress Management and Wellbeing, Gloucestershire
Imogen Johns BVSc Dip ACVIM FHEA MRCVS, Gloucestershire
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
De Vere Tortworth Court,
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555