AI Refresher Course 2018
04 Dec 2018 09:30 - 17:00
A requirement for inclusion on the BEVA AI List, this day course will discuss recent changes to artificial insemination in horses. Panel sessions will give delegates the opportunity to discuss any issues in depth with a panel of experts.
BEVA Members £100
Non Members £200
Key Learning Objectives:
• Re-certification for continued inclusion on the BEVA AI List
• Updated knowledge of recent developments in artificial insemination
• Discussion amongst senior clinicians in this field
• Cross pollination of treatment choices amongst the delegates
• Wider discussions involving matters of equine reproduction
Suitable for RCVS Modules:
C-E.9 Mare reproduction and breeding management
C-E.10 Stallion reproduction and breeding management
Mr Huw Griffiths BSc BVSc Cert ESM MRCVS Hampshire
Mr James Crabtree BVetMed MS CertESM MRCVS North Yorkshire
Mr Tuillis Matson
Mr Andrew McGladdery BVMS CertESM MRCVS Suffolk
Dr Jonathan Pycock BVetMed PhD DESM MRCVS North Yorkshire
Dr David Trundell Aberdeenshire
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.