What's New in the Day Job
09 May 2018 14:00 - 17:30
This Scotland Regional Meeting provides something for everyone and anyone who treats horses as part of their routine practice work. These “TED” talk style sessions offer a wide range of topics of interest to mixed and equine practitioners. The focus will be on information relevant to the field.
BEVA Members £50
Student Members £25
Key Learning Objectives:
• Develop a practical approach to common conditions affecting horses
• Understand what new treatments are available and how these can be applied in clinical practice
• Make field based decisions regarding the use of advanced imaging in case management
• Develop skills to help guide clients to make difficult decisions regarding complex equine disease
Patrick J Pollock BVMS, PhD, CertES(Soft Tissue), DipECVS, FHEA,FRCVS Edinburgh
Eugenio Cillan-Garcia LV MSc MRCVS - Edinburgh
Padric Dixon MVB PhD DipEVDC FRCVS - Edinburgh
John Keen BSc,BVetMed PhD, CertEM(Int Med) DipECEIM MRCVS - Edinburgh
Bruce McGorum BSc BVM&S MSc PhD CertEM(Int Med) DipECEIM FRCVS - Edinburgh
Scott Pirie BVM&S PhD CertEM CertEP DipECEIM MRCVS - Edinburgh
Richard Reardon BVetMed(Hons) MVM CertES(Orth) DipECVS MRCVS - Edinburgh
Sarah Taylor BVM&S MSc PhD CertES(Ortho) DipECVS,MRCVS - Edinburgh
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
Kindly Sponsored By: