The Stifle Joint in the Horse
18 Oct 2017 09:00 - 17:00
This course is designed to help veterinarians to gain the very latest ideas on the aetiology, identification, treatment and prognosis of problems of the stifle region in the horse and pony. Delegates will be encouraged to interact fully with tutors in the case based open discussions, and practical sessions. Practical sessions will include live animal ultrasonography of the stifle, cadaver session on stifle injection techniques, and examination of cases.
Suitable for veterinarians from mixed and equine practice who are seeking to update their knowledge of the stifle which causes so many important and common clinical problems.
BEVA Members £295
Non Members £590
Key Learning Objectives:
• Develop an understanding of the relevant clinical anatomy of the stifle joint in the horse.
• Refresh/update your knowledge on the range of clinical conditions that occur in the stifle.
• Enhance/learn practical skills in intra-articular analgesia and ultrasonography of the stifle.
• Confidently be able to identify the major clinical signs of stifle lameness in the horse.
• Interpret the radiological and ultrasonographic changes seen in stifle lameness in the horse.
Suitable for RCVS Modules: B-EP.3, C-E.6 and 7, and C-E.15/16/17.
Dr Graham Munroe BVSc (Hons) PhD Cert EO DESM Dip ECVS FRCVS - Scotland
Mr Jonathan Anderson BVM&S MS DipACVS MRCVS - North Yorkshire
Mr Richard Coomer MA VetMB Cert ES Dip ECVS MRCVS - Pembrokeshire
Mr Tom Hughes MA VetMB Cert ES Dip ECVS MRCVS - Hampshire
Mr Graham Munroe BVSc (Hons) PhD Cert EO DESM Dip ECVS FRCVS - Scotland
Terms and conditions:
Kindly Sponsored By:
Rainbow Equine Hospital,
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555