South of England Regional Meeting - Pregnancy and Beyond
22 Feb 2017 18:00 - 21:45
This evening meeting is aimed at all levels, from the Equine Practitioner who only sees a few mares and foals, to updating the more experienced Stud Veterinarian.
BEVA Member £50
Student Member £25
Non Member £100
Key Learning Objectives:
• To confidently be able to identify the critically ill foal
• Develop an understanding of how to manage the collapsed foal in the field
• Enhance/ learn how to determine the sex of the foetus by ultrasound
• Refresh/ update your knowledge of the most common problems encountered in the pregnant mare
• To provide a general update of lameness in foals
Mrs Pauline Williams BSc MSc MA VetMB Cert EM(Int med) MRCVS - West Sussex
Dr Simon Staempfli Dr.med.vet Dip ACT Dip ABVP MRCVS - West Sussex
Mr James Crabtree BVM&S Cert EM (Stud Med) MRCVS - North Yorkshire
Dr Noelle Baxter BVSc Cert EM (Stud Med) MRCVS - West Sussex
Miss Emily Haggett BVSc Dip ACVIM MRCVS - Suffolk
Ms Mattie McMaster DVM MS Dip ACVS MRCVS - West Sussex
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
All England Jumping Course,
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555