Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to move our North of England Regional Meeting online. If you have any questions please contact us.
Who is the course for?
This early evening meeting is suitable for all Vets, Vet Nurses, and Vet Students.
About the Course
Hit the ground running at the start of stud season by joining us for this online evening seminar, which is replacing our 2020 North England Regional Meeting.
During the evening seminar we will refresh your foaling know-how so that you are up-to-date and ready to treat the common problems we all encounter with foals.
It's the perfect opportunity to ensure common problems are fresh in your mind.
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop an understanding of how to carry fluid therapy in foals
- Refresh your knowledge on R.equi - screening and treatment
- Be able to form plans for the management of fetlock contracture
- Improve interpretation of ultrasound and case selection
- Lesley Barwise-Munro BSc BVM&S CertEP MRCVS
- Emily Floyd BVSc DipACVIM MRCVS
- Oliver Pynn BVSc CertEP MRCVS
- BEVA Members £20
- Non-Members £40
Please note: you are required to make an online payment when booking via the website. If you would like to pay using a different method please contact us on +44 (0) 1638 723 555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.