Postponed/Cancelled: Seasonal Updates
31 Mar 2020 19:00 - 21:45
The Mere Hotel,
Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to run our normal CPD programme until June at the earliest. This means Seasonal Updates will not take place on 31 March 2020.
All affected delegates, speakers and sponsors have been notified with more information and the next steps. We will continue to keep delegates fully informed in the coming days and let you know how to claim a refund. Please bear with us whilst we work through the necessary steps.
During the outbreak we will be doing what we can to support our members and would welcome your thoughts on how best we could help you.
Who is the course for?
This evening course is for vets of all levels who wish to gain an understanding of recent developments regarding seasonal problems. Beginning at 19:00 it allows vets to attend without needing to take a day off.
About the Course
This evening meeting will provide a
great opportunity to update your
knowledge on seasonal problems such
as the repeat breeder mare (Roger
Dixon) and management of foal
orthopaedic problems (Ellen Singer).
Jeremy Kemp Symonds will also
provide appropriate and novel
management options for treatment of
cutaneous neoplastic disease,
including the all too commonly
Key Learning Objectives
- Develop an understanding of cutting-edge treatments for equine cutaneous neoplasia.
- Refresh your knowledge on post-insemination management of the repeat breeder.
- Be able to confidently identify common causes of lameness in the foal.
A very good spread of topics with a lot of useful follow-up references
- 2019 Delegate
- Jeremy Kemp-Symonds BA (Hons) MSc BVMS PGCHE MRSB AFHEA MRCVS
- Roger Dixon BVM&S CertAVP (ESM) MRCVS
- Ellen Singer DVM BA DVSc FRCVS
- BEVA members £50
- Non members £100
Full Course Programme
Kindly sponsored by
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.