AOVET Course—Principles in Equine Fracture Management
02 Apr 2019 09:00 - 04 Apr 2019 17:00
The Principles in Equine Fracture Management course will bring together the latest information and technique innovations on the internal fixation of equine fractures. Starting with the biologic and biomechanical properties of the internal fixation methods, the groundwork will be laid for understanding the concepts and techniques of internal fixation in equine surgery. Familiarity with the most current instrumentation will be established along with a step-by-step surgical technique review.
Key learning objectives
• Recognize and apply AO Principles to equine fracture management
• Describe the biological and biomechanical properties of internal fixation methods for equine fractures
• Discuss the importance of preoperative planning and other aspects of the clinical decision-making process in equine surgery
• Identify and select the most appropriate techniques for fixation of common and complicated equine fractures for the most successful outcome
This course is targeted to any surgeon interested in developing knowledge, skills and confidence in operative equine fracture management.
* 10% discount for early bird registration until February 15, 2019
* 10% discount for AOVET paying members (maximum 20% discount applicable)
Please register online at: http://AOVET10009260.aovet.org
Terms and conditions:
City University of Hong Kong,
Level 19, Lau Ming Wai Academic Building,
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555