Marginal Gains in Equine Practice
14 Oct 2019 19:00 - 21:45
This Midlands Regional Meeting comprises of 4 lectures covering a variety of topics within the field of equine medicine. The evening will focus on small improvements that the clinician can make to improve everyday practice and will cover recent clinical updates in the areas of neurology, ophthalmology, cutaneous neoplasia (sarcoids) and wound healing.
The course is aimed at those in first opinion equine practice and should be of interest to those studying for RCVS related modules.
Colwick Hall Hotel, Colwick Park, Racecourse Road, Nottingham. NG2 4BH
BEVA Members £50
BEVA Student Members £25
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Develop an understanding of treatments available for equine sarcoids.
• Refresh your knowledge on diagnosis of ocular pathology.
• Learn practical skills to optimise wound healing.
• Be able to confidently identify ataxia.
• Interpret the neurological exam.
Sara Fleck BVSc CertAVP(EM) MRCVS, North Yorkshire
Moses Brennan BVSc Cert ES (Orth) MRCVS, North Yorkshire
Fernando Malalana DVM GPCert(EqP) DipECEIM MRCVS, Cheshire
SUITABLE FOR RCVS MODULES
B-EP.3, C-E.3, C-E.4, C-E.15, C-E.16, C-E.17, C-VD.4
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.