Modern Imaging in Equine Practice
08 May 2019 15:00 - 20:15
This Scotland Regional Meeting provides delegates with an insight into a variety of imaging modalities that can be used in the assessment of a wide variety of equine clinical areas.
Clyde Veterinary Group, New Lanark Market,
Hyndford Road, Lanark, South Lanarkshire, ML11 9SZ
BEVA Members £50
Student Members £25
BEVA Nurse Members £25
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Develop a practical approach to common conditions affecting the horse
• Understand new imaging techniques that are available and how these can be applied in general equine practice
• Make field-based decisions using advanced imaging
Andrew McDiarmid BVM&S Cert ES (Orth) MRCVS, Lanarkshire
Neaera Fletcher BSc(Hons) BVMS CertAVP(EM) MRCVS, Lanark
Andrew McDiarmid BVM&S Cert ES (Orth) MRCVS,Lanark
Bruce McGorum BSc BVM&S MSc PhD CertEM(Int Med) DipECEIM FRCVS, Edinburgh
Scott Pirie BVM&S PhD CertEM CertEP DipECEIM MRCVS
David Sutton MAVetMBCert EM (Int Med)Dip ECEIMPhDMRCVS
Lance Voute BVScPhDCert ES (Orth)MRCVS
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.