Tendon Sheaths, Tremors & Trials
20 Feb 2019 18:15 - 21:30
This South West Regional Meeting is suitable for all practitioners and aims to give an insight in how to diagnose and treat disorders of the digital flexor tendon sheath and palmar annular ligaments, how to assess and treat the ataxic horse, and how to provide comprehensive veterinary cover at equestrian events.
Lakeside Conference Centre,
BEVA Members £50
BEVA Student Members £25
BEVA Nurse Members £25
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
• Develop an understanding of the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the DFTS
• Enhance/learn practical skills in diagnosis and management of PAL syndrome
• Refresh/update your knowledge on the evaluation of the ataxic horse
• Enhance your ability to provide emergency cover at equestrian events
Dr Kieran O’Brien MA MVB PhD MRCVS, Devon
Simon Joyner MA VetMB CertAVP(ES-O) MRCVS, Devon
Sarah Smith MA VetMB MVetMed DACVIM MRCVS, Somerset
Ali Butler BVetMed MRCVS, Gloucestershire
SUITABLE FOR RCVS MODULES
This course is aimed at all general equine practitioners, but will also cover content relating to modules B-EP3, C-E.6 and 7, C-E. 15, 16 and 17
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.