Winter Clinical Workshop: New Treatments for Lame Horses – three years on do we know any more?
15 Nov 2017 09:00 - 17:30
An essential workshop for anyone interested in the treatment of equine lameness. The day will focus on the ifs, whys, and whens for therapies that have been introduced over the last decade and will use highly illustrated lectures and open discussions based around actual clinical cases. Led by leaders in the field, this workshop is suitable for veterinarians from mixed and equine practice who want a better understanding of current thinking relating to PRP, IRAP, Stem Cells, Shockwave, Bisphosphates and a range of other much talked about therapies.
BEVA Members £175
Non Members £350
Key Learning Objectives:
• Develop an understanding of the new treatments for equine lameness that are available.
• Understand their advantages and disadvantages.
• Refresh/update your knowledge on how to use them in clinical cases.
• Learn about the possibilities for the future treatment of equine lameness.
Suitable for RCVS Modules: B-EP.3, C-E.6 and 7, and C-E.15/16/17
Course Organiser and Chairman:
Dr Graham Munroe BVSc (Hons) PhD Cert EO DESM Dip ECVS FRCVS - Scotland
Mr Jonathan Anderson BVM&S MS DipACVS MRCVS - North Yorkshire
Mr Andy Bathe MA VetMB DEO DipECVS DipACVSMR MRCVS - Suffolk
Mr Tom Hughes MA VetMB Cert ES Dip ECVS MRCVS - Hampshire
Prof Roger Smith MAVet MB PhD DEO DipECVS FRCVS - Hertfordshire
Terms and conditions:
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.
Kindly Sponsored By:
The Marshall Auditorium Duxford,
Imperial War Museum,
Note: only online payments are accepted when booking via the website. If you do not wish to pay online please contact the office on 01638 723555