A - Z of Breeding
14 Jun 2022 09:00 - 17 Jun 2022 17:00
Register your interest
This course isn't bookable yet, we are just finalising it. If you would like to be informed when it does become bookable please submit your details below.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed to benefit those with a range of experience in reproductive and foal ultrasonography. This course is also a must attend for anyone looking to be included on the BEVA Approved A.I. List
About the Course
This three-day course is designed to benefit those with a range of experience in reproductive and foal ultrasonography. The main emphasis is on practical sessions involving mares, foals and clinical cases. There will also be lectures to supplement and reinforce the practical sessions
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the general principles of reproductive ultrasonography and its use in the normal and subfertile mare
- Understand artificial insemination, foetal sexing and embryo transfer
- Improve your skills in semen collection, thawing and handling of frozen semen
- Acquire skills in the assessment of foetal health and the late pregnant mare
- Learn supportive and basic care of sick foals
- Learn how to optimise the use of ultrasound technology in practical theriogenology
Great opportunity to learn, small groups, loads of practical involved.
- Member price TBC
- Non Member price TBC
- The programme for this course will be made available shortly
Kindly sponsored by
Please note: you are required to make an online payment when booking via the website. If you would like to pay using a different method please contact us on +44 (0) 1638 723 555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
Covid-19 Terms and Conditions
- If you book a place on a BEVA CPD course and are unable to attend due to any Covid-19 related issue (e.g. as a result of showing symptoms or track and trace restrictions) you will receive a credit for the amount you paid. This credit can be used for any BEVA CPD and will be valid for a year from the date of issue. Please contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course.
- If you need to cancel your place for a non-Covid-19 related reason our standard terms and conditions will apply.
- If BEVA are required to cancel or postpone a course for any reason, you can opt to receive a full refund or receive a credit for a future BEVA CPD course (valid for a year from the date of issue).
Standard Terms and Conditions
- A full refund will be made, less a 10% administration charge, if cancellation is more than 6 weeks before the start of the course
- A refund cannot be guaranteed if cancellation is less than 6 weeks before the start of the course. A refund will be made if BEVA can resell the place, less a 20% administration charge.
- Booked places can be transferred to another person free of charge. If the transferee is not a BEVA member he/she will be liable for the difference between the member and non-member rate.
- All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- BEVA may pass contact details of delegates to the organisers or sponsors of the course unless the delegate has specified otherwise.
- All delegates self-certify that they are a qualified veterinary surgeon or veterinary nurse and qualified to undertake the procedures being taught. Where the delegate is in training for such a qualification BEVA must be made aware of their training status at the time of booking.
By registering for this event, you accept the above terms and conditions.