Who is the course for?
Suitable for all equine practitioners, regardless of career stage.
About the Course
Want an update in the field of equine sports surgery and lameness? Come and find out how the British Team’s horses were managed to cope with the Tokyo climate and come home with a team gold.
This Northern Regional Meeting covers the ins and outs of vetting competition horses at a high level. Speakers include Nicola Lynch who recently returned from Tokyo with Team GB at the Olympics as well as the highly experienced and well know clinicians Andy Bathe and Neal Ashton.
Key Learning Objectives
- Enhance your understanding of the management of common sports horse injuires
- Learn what is involved in being a team vet
- Grow your understanding in competition and sports horse work
"Fantastic, incredibly informative".
- Lesley Barwise-Munro BSc BVM&S CertEP MRCVS
- Neal Ashton BVetMed CertEP CertES (soft tissue) Dipl.ECVS MRCVS
- Andy Bathe MA VetMB DEO DipECVS DipACVSMR MRCVS
- Nicola Lynch BVetMed Dipl ECVS MRCVS
- Member price £50
- Nurse Member £25
- Student Member £25
- Non Member price £100
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation more than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: A refund will be made less a 10% administrative charge.
- Cancellation less than 6 weeks prior to the start of the course: No refunds can be guaranteed, but if BEVA can resell the place a refund will be made less a 20% administrative charge.
- Transfer of Delegate: Booked places can be transferred to another person. If the transferee is not a BEVA Member he/she will be liable for the difference between the Member and Non-Member delegate rates.
- Insurance: All delegates must have appropriate liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- Safety: Delegates must bring appropriate safety wear (coveralls, hard hats, boots etc) to courses involving practical sessions.
- Data Protection: I understand that BEVA may pass my details to the organisers or sponsors of the courses unless I have specified otherwise.
- Compliance: I am a qualified to undertake the procedures being taught, or I am in training for such a qualification, in which case I will make the organisers aware of my status.
By registering for this event, I confirm that I accept the above terms and conditions.