Equine stud vet needed at busy equine reproduction centre to join our experienced, motivated team at Equibreed UK.
Experience preferred but dedicated, enthusiastic equine vets also encouraged to apply.
Equibreed UK is looking for a motivated, positive, enthusiastic vet to join our specialist equine reproduction practice. We offer all of the assisted reproductive technologies associated with mares, stallions and foaling down, to a wide variety of horse breeders who are passionate about creating the champions of the future.
You would be joining a highly experienced, professional team dedicated to delivering excellent results and outstanding customer service to an established client base across different equine sporting disciplines. We are excited to be collaborating with clinical teams world-wide to refine existing technologies and develop new ones, at the same time participating in research and development to enhance general understanding.
What does the role involve?
- responsibility and accountability for management of clients and their breeding programs
- scanning and recipient synchronization at our clinic facilities
- management of mares with fresh, chilled and frozen semen
- collection and freezing of stallion semen from resident and visiting stallions
- reception, processing and distribution of frozen semen
- general clinical veterinary work both in clinic and at clients premises
- professional development, learning and practicing new skills
- high-level client communication and customer service
- contributing towards business strategy, business development, team management and business culture
What skills are we looking for?
- ideally previous experience in, and definitely a passion for, equine reproduction
- excellent communication skills
- strong customer service focus
- full MRCVS membership
Excellent package on offer commensurate with experience.
If you would like to join our team and share our passion for equine reproduction we would love to hear from you.
Please send a full CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and also EITHER 500 words OR a 5 minute video to tell us how you feel you could contribute to our dynamic team here at Equibreed UK.