Surgery and Anaesthesia Fellow – Scone Equine Hospital 18 months
- Brand new purpose-built surgical facility with a dedicated Surgical Department.
- Join a team of experienced Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Medicine Specialists, Interns, Technicians, Nurses and Horse Handlers.
- Located in the beautiful Upper Hunter town of Scone, NSW.
SCONE EQUINE HOSPITAL
Scone Equine Hospital performs approximately 2000 major surgical procedures annually. The surgical load is biased towards Thoroughbreds and is augmented by a significant number of non-racing performance clients. Scone Equine Hospital has the equipment, facilities and expertise to perform all recognised equine surgical procedures in a new state-of-the-art hospital with advanced diagnostic facilities.
The successful applicant will be based at Scone Equine Hospital in our new surgical facility. Our surgeons have a wealth of experience and enjoy providing mentoring support and training for their colleagues.
Our vision is to be the best at patient care, the best at client relationships and the best place to work.
We are seeking a fixed term Surgical Fellow for 18 months. This role is diverse and can be individually tailored for suitable applicants, commencing July/August 2024.
Skills and Experience
- The position would suit a person who has a passion for Equine Surgery and Anaesthesia
- Completion of an internship would be highly regarded
- Works well within a team environment
- Strives for the best patient care and veterinary excellence.
- Well supported role with training in processes and procedures
- Furnished accommodation assistance available.
- Support for career development with CPD allowance and paid study leave
- Professional memberships provided.
Please apply in writing with your CV to email@example.com or contact Human Resources on 02 6545 1333 if you have any questions.
Applications are reviewed as they are received therefore you are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.